Friday, September 25, 2009

Hiding Somewhere | 藏在无边无际小小宇宙



Unbelievably, 7 weeks have passed since my school term has begun. I was right when I said I dreaded going to school. It was rather torturous, including the recess week. Kind of miss the days when I would look forward to work, to start another day of battle. At least those days I knew my chances of winning. Nowadays, I only can foresee how badly I will lose. I am taking 2 chemistry, 1 math, 1 IT, 1 Arts module this semester. I am coping well for all modules expect my 2 chem mod which is my major. Make a lot of changes to my plan since my school first started out. It would be if there’s somebody to discuss this with. I mean discuss not talk/tell/inform. Sometimes, I think people have this idea that Elton knows what he wants in his life (which is true to a certain extent) therefore, what he is saying now is only keeping me updated. Aiya, my dear advice and personal opinion, where have you been recently??!!

Not planning to join any CCAs, because I don’t have any more excessive energy let out anymore, school work is too draining. I am like trying hard to be a mugger, a feat which I haven managed to accomplish as I fell asleep every time I decide to start mugging. At most can manage 2 hours without falling asleep/daydream etc. There was one particular day in school I was in a bad mood. I wasn’t sure of the exact reason, or what was really one of the factors contributing to it. Maybe, the lab reports, letting people fly my plane again, proud/think-they-are-damn-smart people (actually I only have a person in mind) etc. Too many things happen at one instance. I really have no idea what went wrong. Whatever.

At least one good news in these whole few weeks! Alivier is here!!! I have this feeling like she just came down from heaven; it was so sudden that it caught all of us by surprise. Just as I was thinking that I should be going over with the camera, I received a sms that she is born. Omg… the whole family got so excited, but I was like opps, there goes the photo moment. Unfortunately she is down with Juandice; back in hospital again. Hope she gets well soon or else mum and Lynn will look more and more haggard. Jia you girl!!! First wish for you, please grow up to be a smart and sensitive girl!

Must go and seriously start studying for mid-terms le. Haix. The feeling of not being able to attempt any question suddenly just creep up into my brain…I wonder what will happen.

我藏在这无边无际的小小宇宙,等着你出现的那一天。。。我穿梭金星木星水星火星,追寻你的身影。

我穿梭金星木星
水星火星追寻
追寻你时间滴滴答
滴答答答滴身影

指头还残留你为我擦的指甲油
没想透你好像说过
你和我 会不会有以后

世界一直一直变
地球不停的转动
在你的时空
我从未退缩懦弱
当我靠在你耳朵
只想轻轻对你说
我的温柔
只想让你都拥有

我的爱只能够
让你一个人独自拥有
我的灵和魂魄
不停守候在你心门口

我的伤和眼泪
化为乌有为你而流
藏在无边无际小小宇宙
爱你的我

(os:你听见了吗
我为你唱的这首歌
是为了要证明
我为了你
存在的意义)

爱你的我
不能停止脉搏
为了爱你奋斗
就请你让我
说出口

爱只能够
让你一个人
独自拥有
我的灵和魂魄
不停守候
在你心门口

我的伤和眼泪
化为乌有
为你而流
藏在无边无际
小小宇宙
爱你的我
爱你的我
爱你的我(我穿梭金星木星)
水星火星追寻
追寻你时间滴滴答
滴答答答滴身影

我穿梭金星木星
水星火星追寻
追寻你时间滴滴答
滴答答答滴身影